Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Acclaimed Books from 2010

There are a lot of books I missed in 2010. I went through some of the best-of lists and took some picks. I have put together a Goodreads list of these books. I noticed most of the following books on multiple lists, while some just particularly piqued my interests. I may not get to them all. I am also including books from 2010 I read and enjoyed. Some of the books are not yet released everywhere. Enjoy.

City of Ruin
Corvus
The Dervish House
The Desert Spear
The Evolutionary Void
Farlander
The Greyfriar
Hawkwood and the Kings
The Horns of Ruin
The Last Page
Leviathan Wept and Other Stories
The Noise Within
The Passage
The Quantum Thief
Retribution Falls
The Silent Land: A novel
Spellwright
The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack
Swords & Dark Magic: The New Sword and Sorcery
Terminal World

No comments: