Friday, February 15, 2013

Update


I read a few good books this past year...

The Lord of the Rings. I enjoyed this tale and I think it's one of the most classic of fantasy novels. Still holds up marvelously.

King Arthur and His Knights by Howard Pyle. This was fun, written at the beginning of the 20th century, so it was written with a very archaic style.

Those are the main things I read. The Lord of the Rings kept me occupied for a long time. It was epic.

I am probably going to try re-reading The Name of the Wind soon.

Otherwise, I have been playing my Nintendo 3DS and might start a site to write about that.

I started reading the final Wheel of Time book, but I had to turn it back in to the library. I might try to take it out again because it is the last one....so I might as well find out the ending.

Hope everyone is having a happy new year!!!

No comments: